E165 — Medium Lens Pouch
- Improved with thicker, more rigid & protective foam (January 2011)*.
- Now utilizes the new, easier to use Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for attaching to a belt or for piggy-backing to larger cases.
- For pro-sized short zooms and primes lenses up to 15cm (5.9") tall with a filter size up to 77mm in diameter.
- Lens that will fit inside 10-22, 17-40/4, 18-200/3.5-5.6, 24(28)-70/2.8, 35-70/2.8, 24-120/3.5, 24-105/4, 16(17)-35/2.8, 20-35/2.8, 28-200/3.5, Canon 85/1.2L, 80-200/4.5, 100-300/4.5, and numerous large diameter prime lenses. Also provides a loose fit for the Canon 28-135 IS lens (for a snug "slower to use" fit, choose the E105).
- Too short for 70-200/2.8 lenses.
- This pouch has a VERY LARGE inside diameter and may not be suitable for all lenses — measure carefully — consider the smaller F102, E110 or E190 instead.
- Unconfirmed tight fit: Nikon 70-180/4.5-5.6 Macro.
- Confirmed “near perfect” fit (10/07): Sigma 150/2.8 Macro with tripod collar w/ hood reversed.
6h x 4.375" dia I.D.**
Vol = 100 cu in
Weight = 4.75 oz.
15.3h x 11 cm dia I.D**
Vol = 1.65 lit
Weight = 135 g
*This new style uses 10mm (3/8") closed cell foam in the sides and bottom and 6mm (1/4") in the lid, compared to the old style which has 6mm foam in the sides and lid and 10mm in the bottom.
**This pouch will hold a lens up to 16cm (6.3") long like a Nikon 24-70/2.8 with a UV filter and the hood reversed (stowed position) — the top of the lens pouch will bulge up a little, but that is OK as it doesn't put any strain on the zipper.