E190 — Tall Lens Pouch
- Designed specifically for the Canon or Nikon 70-200/4 with the tripod collar attached (& Acra-Swiss plate) and reversed hood. (Too short for 70-200/2.8s.).
- Fits Nikon 80-400 VR lens with the hood reversed and with standard tripod collar
- Fits most 70-300 zoom lenses.
- Fits Canon 24-70/2.8 with hood extended (not confirmed).
- This pouch is a little large for the Nikon 70-300/4-5.6 G (ED VR) — choose the E110 instead.
- The Nikkor 24-70 f2.8 AF-S will fit in the E190 with the hood in shooting position, but due to the large diameter of the hood, it fits in VERY snugly. Not recommended if you need to take it in or out FAST. But if you have a couple of seconds to adjust to fit in the lens, it is a nice pouch (2008).
- Canon 70-300/4.5-5.6 IS L apparently will not inside this pouch due to the large size of the tripod foot. In fact, the foot is so large that it won’t fit inside the E280 (which is designed for a 70-200/2.8, 2014 note).
- Sony 70-200/4 lens for the Alpha series body is too tight due the large foot (March 2021).
Single-wide allotment on belt using the “old style” Twin-buckle slider attachment method.
NOTE: If attaching to a newer belt (sold since 2023) that have no Uniloops, then request a free pair of Siamese SlikClips for attaching. See this page on directions on how this buckle works...it MUST be snapped shut to hold.
7.8h x 4" dia I.D.
Vol = 116 cu in
Weight = 4.9 oz.
20h x 10cm dia I.D.
Vol = 1.9 lit
Weight = 138 g