E870 — XX-Large Lens Pouch III
- The E870 is a specialized case for Canon 200/1.8 (now discontinued) or Nikon 200/2.0 lenses with the hood attached in the stowed position and with the leatherette cap in place. This is a lightweight alternative to our Long Lens Cases, which are designed to hold a lens with a body attached.
- This pouch is also useful for carrying a 300/2.8 worn on a waist belt.
- This pouch is small enough to be worn as a belt pouch (barely).
- This case is lined with 10mm closed-cell foam. The bottom has a tough 13mm PolyCore™ insert, which is same material used in the side-walls of our PolyCore™ long lens cases.
- The Y315 Shoulder strap is recommended for this pouch.
Canon 300/2.8 IS lens: “I am using the E870, which works much better [than the E584], although maybe it is a hair too large! However, with the E584 it was simply impossible to get the lens out quickly, and with the E870 I am quick draw McGraw.”
Double-wide allotment on belt.
11.5h x 6.5" dia I.D.*
Vol = 530 cu in
Weight = 10.6 oz.
29.5h x 16.5cm dia I.D.*
Vol = 8.7 lit
Weight = 300 g
The outside dimensions of this case are approximately 25mm (1") larger than the I.D.
*The I.D. is the maximum diameter of the front element and/or lens cover that will fit inside this bag without distorting it. A lens with an approx. 17.75cm (7") diameter will fit, but it will bulge out the flat side of the pouch. The circumference is 64cm (25.2") which measures the entire inside perimeter of the "D" shape of the case. It is larger than 3.14 times the diameter to allow extra room for the lens tripod foot.Designed and Crafted in USA