H156 — Harness Pig Tails
Enables the use of a suspender-type harness (H344 or H255 + H160) with the belt buckle in the back.
- A specialized adapter and not for everyone!
- Enables use of the harness with four-point, instead of three-point suspension.
Functions in the following two modes:
- Belt Buckle in Back. Our harness system is designed to work with the belt buckle in the front. The problem is that you cannot surround your waist with pouches in the front where they are most accessible. We created this funky adapter, which enables you to wear a harness with the belt buckle in the fanny position.
- Please note that in this mode it is difficult to put this on alone -- having an assistant helps a lot!
- Belt Buckle in Front / Four-Point Harness. Our normal harness utilizes a three-point suspension system (two in front and one rear). The pig tails change this to a four-point suspension.
Note: Pre 2003 belts may require modification.