M550 — Medium Multi-pouch
This multi-purpose bag is designed to hold several lenses or a “medium” DSLR with a lens attached. It attaches to a belt or use as a mini shoulder bag with an optional strap.
This bag is a miniature compartmentalized camera bag for use on a belt. It is designed to hold 2–3 lenses including two 2.8 pro-size zooms (16-35 or 24-70) plus room for a small third lens, teleconverter, shoe-mount flash or light meter.
- With some of the dividers removed it will hold a “medium” DSLR (i.e. no vertical grip attached) with a lens attached.
- Features a “flop over” lid. The lid has a unique Velcro tuck away feature, providing unencumbered access to the contents.
- Fabrication: The sides and bottom are padded with 10mm (3/8") closed-cell foam. The lid has 6mm (1/4") padding. The interior is constructed with a hook & loop fabric for attachment of dividers.
- Ergonomically curved to fit on your waist.
- Behind the outside zIppered pocket is another slip pocket (with an open top) which fits an Apple iPad Mini.
- Includes two padded dividers with improved V-shaped, “grippier” Velcro® attachment (# V055). The dividers can be positioned anywhere in the case or totally removed. Available for an extra charge is the V025 “trap door” divider for stacking short lenses or tele-extenders.
- Two side webbing loops for an optional shoulder strap (Y315 recommended).
- Sewn-in SlikClips (on the back side) for mounting inside the Journeyman Pack w/o the need for P111 adapter.
- Will house most small video camera systems.
- See photos captions for pockets & other features.
- Y302 compression strap will attach to the sides.
- Smaller pouches can be piggy-backed onto the ends of the case.
- The outside zippered pocket of this bag will fit handguns that measure from the barrel to the bottom of the handgrip (measuring diagonally) up to approx. 250mm (9.8") in length. A Glock 21 (45 auto), for example, will fit fine.
- Designed and Crafted in the USA.
“It fits the D300 with the 70-200/2.8VR, but as you expected, it's tight. I can also keep a tele extender and a small lens tucked in around the big lens. I can still slip a small finger between the lens cap and the end of the case. It's tighter in the front corner of the case than in the back...“ (May 2009).
2.5 units allotment on belt. Uses KATS (Kinesis Attachment Tab System, i.e. Velcro tabs).
6-3/4h x 11-5/8w x 4-1/8d" I.D.
Vol = 336 cu in
Weight = 11.7 oz.
17h x 29.5w x 10.5d cm I.D.
Vol = 5.5 lit
Weight = 332 g