T720 — Medium Tripod Bag
This is our mid-sized unpadded bag for stowing a tripod with either a ballhead or a pan/tilt head.
- Constructed of 500 Denier Cordura® fabric with heavy-duty #10 zippers.
- Each bag features a pair of compression straps, a zippered side pocket and an attachment point where the optional padded shoulder harness can be attached so that the bag can be carried like a backpack
- It is unpadded, but you can add a foam pad as an option.
- This unpadded bag is for a single tripod with a ballhead or pan/tilt head attached with a combined length up to 87cm (34-1/4").
- The rugged #10 zipper (non water repellent) goes the entire length of this bag.
- Add the T220 pad for protection to the bottom (only) of the bag.
- The bag has several D-Rings for attaching a shoulder strap.
- You can convert this bag to a backpack by adding either the H255 or H344 harness (the rear half or H160, of the H344 must be removed first). Because the harness has a single point connection without ability to attach the H130 stabilizer strap, this bag, when used as a backpack, may be unstable with a heavyish tripod.
- Designed & Crafted in the USA
Fits the Following
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3021/3022
- Gitzo 1325 with a pan/tilt head or full-size Wimberely gimbal head attached.
- We have received reports that this bag is too small for the Wimberely WH-101 head, choose the T730 Large Bag instead.
Single-wide allotment on belt.
Dia: approx. 6" (small end) & 8.25" (large end)
Vol: 1130 cu in
Weight: 17 oz.
Dia: approx. 15cm (small end) & 21cm (large end)
Vol: 18.5 lit
Weight: 490 g