Vinyl Cue Sheet Envelope
- Heavy-duty vinyl pouch for protecting and carrying brevet cue sheets
- Clip NOT included. Mount to CueClip or generic clamp attached to your frame or bars.
- Pouch has fold over flap to protect from water and hold contents secure
- Vinyl is clear and doesn’t appear cloudy like many ZipLoc bags
After testing over a dozen of different types of ZipLoc bags, vinyl zipper pouches & pencil-binder pouches, the conclusion was that a 5x7 (12.5 x 18cm) envelope was the best all-around size. When using the CueClip a taller pouch hits your knees when you stand to cycle and a wider pouch got in the way of the bike computer or hand placement.
Do at home before the brevet or ride.
- Download the Excel or PDF files for your brevet. Print the pages so the type fits into a 4-3/4" (12cm) column. You may need to reduce the printing size so relevant information doesn't get cut off.
- Cut up the printed cue sheet pages so you only have “complete legs” on each page (see above example photo). That way you don't have to try to flip a page while riding!
- Use paper sized (for the 5x7 envelope) to 4-3/4x 6-3/4" or 12x17cm (or smaller), take a glue stick or spray adhesive and adhere your cut-up cue pages to each blank sheet.
- Number each sheet with a page number. Insert into pouch (see photo in left-hand side bar).
Weight (5x7"): 17 g (.6 oz.) for empty pouch
Usable Size: 5x7" (12.5 x 18cm) with outside dimensions as 5-1/8x9" (13 x 22.9cm)
eoGEAR SKU # 7504-C57