Nylon “waterproof stuff sacks” for protecting cameras and other gear from rain, mud and dust. More compact & lightweight than traditional “river runner” vinyl dry bags.
- Seam sealed round base stuff sacks with roll top closure & quick-release buckle (not for covering a pouch while on a belt)
- Drysacs are assorted colors with gray interior
- Provides a weather tight seal for rain, snow or sand — NOT for use as a submerged dry bag (i.e. canoeing or white-water rafting)
- The fabric is neoprene coated nylon which folds down much smaller than heavy vinyl dry bags
- Protect a camera or other valuables while in your backpack or luggage
- For larger cases, i.e. L511, L611, L522, L622, use a Rucksack Liner (which works perfectly fine stowing your long lens inside it)
- Drysac and Rucksac Liners are made from fabric that is mid-weight approx. 200-denier. Ultralight Drysac is made from very lightweight siliconized type fabric that is approx. 50-denier.
- For smaller sacks, visit this page on our site.
Podsacs Drysac or Ultralight Drysac
20 Liters or X-Large —
Dimensions: 45 long x 24 dia cm (17.7 long x 9.5 dia inches)
Weight: 117 g (4 oz.)
Fits the following Kinesis products: C600, C750, E660, E870, V090 or V092.
Kinesis SKU # G4316
Podsacs Rucksac Liner (used as a stuff sack)
40–50 Liters or Small —
Dimensions: 62 long x 27 dia cm (24.4 long x 10.6 dia inches)
Fits the following Kinesis products: E976, L311 or L321.
Kinesis SKU # G4308
60–80 Liters or Large —
95 long x 37 dia cm (37.4 long x 14.5 dia inches)
Fits the following Kinesis products: L511, L522, L611 or L622.
Kinesis SKU # G4310
*The length dimensions are measured with the bag extended w/o the open end folded over — in use folding over the end uses 10cm (2") of length.
Designed in the UK and made in China